ABC of unit costing in community care
This course provides an introduction to Unit Costing in community care for small to medium community care organisations
- Do you understand Unit Costs?
- Do you know how to calculate the Unit Cost for different service types?
What will you learn?
By the end of the workshop participants will:
- describe the key steps of Unit Costing;
- define how to develop a unit cost for their service type or program;
- Get access to a Unit Costing tool;
- apply practical tools and resources in developing Unit Costs;
- list the step by step process to know the Unit Cost of their service; and
- network with colleagues
This workshop is for Coordinators and Managers working in community care services