4 September - 6 September 2017
Dubbo RSL Memorial Club, 178 Brisbane St, Dubbo NSW 2830
Water Management Conference 2015
The 2015 Water Conference was held from 24 to 26 August in Bowral. The program and presentations from the conference can be found below.
Tuesday 24 October
- Gavin Hanlon_NSW Government’s policy priorities in the urban water area (PDF, 617.45KB).
- DPI, Water have provided NSW Water Supply and Sewerage – key web links
- Adam Lovell_The customer is king (PDF, 1.99MB)
- Andrew Francis and Cr David Somervaille_Water utility alliance - Joint organisations and county councils - fit in the future (PDF, 1.66MB)
- Michael Brearley and Stewart McLeodRegional strategic business planning by the Lower Macquarie Water Utilities Alliance - A successful model for local government water industry reform in regional NSW (PDF, 944.22KB)
- Joel Byrnes_Panel discussion (PDF, 407.28KB)
Wednesday 25 October
- Greg Oliver_Recycled water for drinking. Due to the size of the powerpoint we are unable upload this file. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to supply you with a copy.
- David Harris_Water Catchement Protection (PDF, 1.79MB)
- ITS PipeTech Overview (PDF, 2.62MB)
- Terry Leckie_Working together in regional NSW - Localised private water services and local water utilities (PDF, 2.03MB)
- Scott Lawson_CSG and coal mining development - Understanding and managing risks to water resources (PDF, 2.57MB)
- Brendan Guiney_MidCoast Water - Quite a crisis (PDF, 1006.61KB)
- Graham_Attenborough_The Shoalhaven Transfer Scheme (PDF, 919.91KB)
- Bruce Logan_Split Rock Dam to Barraba Pipeline (PDF, 1.36MB)
- Wayne Beatty and John Boyd_Water security – it’s in the pipeline! Due to the size of the powerpoint we are unable upload this file. Please contact email@example.com if you would like us to supply you with a copy.
- Glen Fernandes_The Nyngan-Cobar Water Supply Scheme (PDF, 2.08MB)
- Sandy Leask and Josh Tickell_Making water safety simpler (PDF, 1.43MB)
- Marty Hancock_Health based targets – Challenges of and lessons from trial implementation (PDF, 1.78MB)
- Alan Butler_Ice pigging - Using slush ice for cleaning drinking water pipes (PDF, 1.21MB)
- Dakshina Silva_No more travels - Remote control and monitoring of water and wastewater facilities (PDF, 1.47MB)
- Nanda AltavillaSo you have a plan. What next...embedding risk management into operations for recycled water schemes (PDF, 1.39MB)
- Andrew Francis_Don Alcock_Recycled water economic assessment tool (PDF, 861.95KB)
- Tim_Mackney_Dual reticulated recycled water in Local Government (PDF, 1.25KB)
- Dr Amghad Elmahdi and Don Alcock_ Water utility alliance - Joint organisations and county councils - fit in the future (PDF, 2.43MB)
The 2015 conference was co-hosted by Wingecarribee Shire Council.