Drive effectiveness and change through Innovation, Capability and Leading Practice'
The 2016 LGNSW HR Conference is aimed at all HR professionals interested in the people issues facing our industry. The conference will include key note speakers and the opportunity to learn from others.
The conference will feature expert local government, academic, corporate and government speakers, interactive workshops to exchange best practice across councils, provision of a range of case studies, forums and workshops to encourage stronger networks and the opportunity to socialise with peers.
To help you plan for 2017, we have put together a list of the best approaches to some HR challenges.
Speakers will cover ideas in:
- Innovation and Capability
- Change management strategy
- Recruitment campaigns
- Leadership development programs
- Learning and development initiatives
- Reward & Recognition programs
- HR technology
- Workforce diversity and inclusion
- Becoming an employer of choice
- Employment and IR
- Graduate development and;
- Workplace flexibility