Drive effectiveness and change through Innovation, Capability and Leading Practice'
The 2016 LGNSW HR Conference is aimed at all HR professionals interested in the people issues facing our industry. The conference will include key note speakers and the opportunity to learn from others.
The conference will feature expert local government, academic, corporate and government speakers, interactive workshops to exchange best practice across councils, provision of a range of case studies, forums and workshops to encourage stronger networks and the opportunity to socialise with peers.
To help you plan for 2017, we have put together a list of the best approaches to some HR challenges.
Speakers will cover ideas in:
- Focus on leading practice and business strategy in peoplemanagement to drive effectiveness and change
- Wide range of topics relevant to the changing face of localgovernment and current HR trends and theme
- Expert Local Government, academic and industry speakers
- Interactive workshops to exchange best practice across councils
- Local Government analysis and case studies
- Build networks and socialise with peers
For more information, please download LGNSW HR Conference 2016 (PDF, 534KB).
• Early Bird Registration $990 until Tuesday 1 November 2016
• Full Conference Fee $1190
• Conference Fee for non-members $1980
Rydges World Square - Contact the reservation team via phone (02 8268 1888) or email (email@example.com).
Quote BLOCK ID: #2633381 or BLOCK NAME: Local Government NSW – Allotment.
Credit card details are required to be provided for guarantee purposes at the time of booking.