15 November - 17 November 2017
Luna Park, Sydney
Past Conference - 2014
Themed 'Innovation and Leading Practice', the 2014 conference was aimed at human resources managers and staff, learning and development professionals, WHS officers, consultants to Local Government, and council leaders interested in the people issues facing our industry. The conference:
- Focussed on innovation and leading practice in people management to drive effectiveness and change in Local Government
- Was informed by a sector-wide survey on priorities of practitioners
- Featuerd expert Local Government, academic, corporate and government speakers
- Offered interactive workshops to exchange best practice across councils
- Detailed Local Government analysis and case studies
- Helped build networks and socialise with peers.
A number of the conference presentations can be downloaded below.
1. Professor Mark Evans, Director Institute for Governance and Policy Analysis, University of Canberra - Innovation in Local Government (PDF, 1.7MB)
2. Campbell Fisher, Director FCB Group - Strategic HR and The Future of Work (PDF, 2.6MB)
4. John Ravlic, Ravim RBC - Promoting Innovation in your Council - Workshop Presentation (PDF, 292KB)
5. Ashley Frost, Inductus - Innovations in WH&S Wellbeing (PDF, 2.3MB) & Inductus NSW Local Government Report July 2014 (PDF, 1.9MB)
6. Carl Buick, Bupa - Find a Healthier Workforce (PDF, 1.2MB)
7. Narayan van de Graaff - Workforce Planning (PDF, 1.1MB)
Photos of the 2014 conference can be viewed on LGNSW's Flickr site.