These programs will help you learn the art of resume writing and performing in interviews. Learning to be confident from the start, doing research, planning and preparing your resume, as well as performing well in an interview.
These dynamic workshops are suitable for people who would like to:
- Better recognise job opportunities
- Acknowledge the importance and methods of researching a job role
- Identify the appropriate resume structure for your work history
- Recognise key elements of an effective resume
- Identify the importance of a cover letter
- Understand and address selection criteria
- Recognise importance of proof reading
- Understand the importance of preparing for an interview
- Recognise successful interview techniques
- Develop successful responses tobehavioural interview questions
For more informaqtion, please download Resume Writing and Interview Skills (PDF, 42KB).