Human Resources Network
Local Government NSW's Industrial Relations Unit coordinates a NSW council HR network. The network meets in Sydney to discuss current topics in Local Government HR and industrial matters. Guest speakers are invited from time to time.
Meeting Dates for 2013
The next meeting dates are:
- Tuesday 18 June 2013.
- Tuesday 10 September 2013.
- Tuesday 10 December 2013.
For older presentations, or for information about the network, please contact the Industrial Unit by calling 02 9242 4142, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday 12 March 2013
- Local Government NSW HR Group Meeting Autumn update - John Hildred (PDF, 3.2MB)
- UTS Centre for Local Government - Sarah Artist (PDF, 125KB)
- Preparing for Negotiations of the Local Government (State) Award 2014 - Ross Nassif (PDF, 240KB)
- Learning and Development update - Darryl Rubiolo (PDF, 160KB)
- The New Model Code of Conduct - John Davies (PDF, 111KB)
- Investigations for Workers' Compensation Claims - Nick Tyson and Coralie Young (PDF, 60KB)
- Local Government Procurement presentation - Bruce Rose (PDF, 708KB)
- Learning Solutions Webinars flyer (PDF, 64KB)
- Learning Solutions Courses for Staff flyer (PDF, 240KB)
Tuesday 4 December 2012
- Christmas Crackers - John Hildred (PDF, 5.9MB)
- Australian Local Governement Workforce and Employment Census: ACELG - Karen Purser (PDF, 440KB)
- The Year in Review - Darryl Rubiolo (PDF, 1.5MB)
- Update on the Progress of Reform Initiatives in Local Government - Steve Orr (please contact an Industrial Officer for further information on this presentation)
- Industrial Updates - Natalie Salameh (PDF, 1.9MB)