This course is scheduled to take place on TBA
Price: $1980 incl GST
The facilitator is a certified Ignite Leadership coach.
Local Government NSW proudly offers your council the Forton Group’s ICF Accredited Ignite Leadership Coaching Program.
To meet today’s biggest business challenges, coaching is an essential leadership skill.
- Managers need to use a range of tools and approaches as leaders to inspire their people.
- Leadership coaching is the most effective way to enable teams to deliver extraordinary business results.
Explore the meaning of leadership and its links to coaching; develop your coaching skills in practice sessions, receive feedback from your peers and build your vision for leadership.
Who is this workshop for?
Experienced managers looking to
- Build their leadership skills
- Explore new ways of motivating others
- Inspire others to achieve more
- Unlock their people’s potential
- Change the culture
People new to management, leadership or coaching needing tools to
- Create and share ‘the vision thing’
- Inspire a culture of resourcefulness
- Identify and tap into available resources
- Develop people and leadership skills
Coaches looking to
- Build on their experience
- Learn new coaching tools and techniques
- Identify different conversation types and when best to use coaching skills
- Support leaders to learn and deliver
On this two-day workshop you will learn the essential skills for coaching leaders and, as a leader, developing a coaching style
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Be a more effective coach or leader
- Have created your own vision for leadership
- Understand and use the skills of professional leadership coaching
- Inspire people through applying visionary coaching tools
- Understand the style of leader as coach and its importance
- Make use of a unique model to lead teams and make your coaching more effective
- Work with your team to build better, more collaborative, relationships
- Adapt your coaching to a range of workplace situations
- Give and receive feedback in a coach-like way
Working as a Coach-like Leader
- Exploring leadership qualities and behaviours
- Shifting from ‘manager’ to ‘leader’
- Applying a visionary style of leadership
- Understanding the framework within which coaching sits in the workplace
The Steps, skills and principles for Effective Coaching Conversations
- Stepping smoothly through your coaching conversations
- Explore the Professional Leadership Coaching model
- Give and receive coach-like feedback
- Blend strategic thinking with action planning
- The importance of review in the coaching conversation
The Principles of Leadership Coaching
- Exploring the five principles of leadership coaching
- The art of possibility: how coaching and leadership is more than problem-solving
- Shifting the power-relationship: coaching as a creative partnership
Applying Coaching in real-world situations
- Practice the skills of a leadership coach in live situations, not role play
- Coaching in complex situations and relationships
- Unlock resourceful thinking and attitudes
- Creating learning and growth, as well as achieving goals
Develop Your Coaching Competencies
- International coaching standards and your personal and professional development
- Having the confidence to know when to coach, when to direct or mentor
The four, one-hour webinar sessions are the opportunity to discuss the practical application of your skills.
BACK TO MAIN PAGE