Let's get down to the nitty gritty of what mental health awareness really is!
Why not begin the year post Covid-19 by starting with a strong set of ideas around how all of us can be trained in mental health awareness!
This is a 2-hour workshop can enable participants to learn how to:
- What is mental health?
- Recognise when someone in your team needs help
- Help someone talk through their experiences
- Gain confidence in what to say and do to so you don't feel out of your depth
- Learn and maintain healthy boundaries
- Understand self-care strategies to ensure healthy thriving organisational teams.
Facilitators are highly qualified and experienced in mental health and will provide relevant workplace examples to enable participant to transfer the learning to the workplace.
The session(s) can be held as a morning, afternoon and/or evening information session.
Please contact [email protected] for a proposal for delivery exclusively for your council.
BACK TO MAIN PAGE