Bringing Mindfulness to Life at Work
This program consists of 5 x 2 hour workshops which will be held from 10am - 12pm on the following dates.
- 22 August 2022
- 29 August 2022
- 5 September 2022
- 12 September 2022
- 19 September 2022
Bringing Mindfulness to Work is a program that aims to bring mindfulness to the daily demands and routines of working life.
Each content rich workshop will engage you and your team in didactic, interactive and reflective learning activities ensuring sustained understanding and practice of:
- The foundations and fundaments of mindfulness at work
- Identifying and transforming habits and attitudes
- Mindful time and workload management
- Mindful interpersonal communication
- Establishing a personal mindfulness practice for self care and workplace wellbeing
- Content and delivery integrates the growing research demonstrating the benefits practicing mindfulness in the work place.
The program will equip you and your staff with skills and strategies to:
- Reduce stress;
- Improve focus, confidence and communication;
- Bring calm and clarity to workplace demands
*Cancellations less than 7 days out from the course will not be refunded.
You must be logged in for registration options to appear
Online registration not available.