Expressions of Interest
Are you a professional looking for contract work opportunities?
Do you work in Local Government and would like to supplement your income with additional work opportunities?
If you have a knowledge of the Local Government sector with experience working in a similar environment and would like to work remotely from home, don’t miss this opportunity.
Local Government Management Solutions is calling for Expressions of Interest from suitably qualified and experienced specialists interested in doing future short to medium-term contracts for councils in NSW in the following positions:
- Project Engineer or Project Management (some onsite work will be required)
- Town Planner mainly Development Assessment work
- Building Surveyor/Certifier
- Finance Manager/CFO
- Grant Writer
- Human Resources Specialist/Generalist
- Governance Officer
To be considered you must have:
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in the role
- Experience working in Local Government
- Tertiary/Formal qualifications
- Ability to work "remotely" from home
- Must have a current ABN and/or Pty Ltd company (or prepared to do so)
- Have own Professional Indemnity, Workers' Compensation (in accordance with the law) and Public Liability insurances and any other insurance policy in connection with the services to be provided as specified in the relevant Statement of Work
- At least two recent work referees
- If currently working in Local Government, you will need to comply with your council's Secondary Employment Policy.
Click on the positions below to submit your EOI and to obtain a copy of the Position Description. Please attach a copy of your most recent CV and complete the selection criteria requested in the EOI.
To be considered for contract positions you must meet the criteria requested in the EOI and will not be contacted unless this is met.
For further information, please contact Peter Evans, Senior Management Consultant, Local Government Management Solutions on 0414 193 770.
Current Special Skilled Contractor Positions
BACK TO MAIN PAGE