Paving the way to sustainable roads
The Southern Sydney Regional Organisation of Councils is hosting a webinar about driving a circular economy through government procurement.
The Paving the way to sustainable roads webinar is on Tuesday 20 April 2021 from 11am-noon.
The webinar will discuss an effective closed-loop model for local government-led procurements to increase recycled content and improve environmental, social and economic outcomes.
It will be opened by the Parliamentary Secretary for the Environment, James Griffin MP.
Topic will include:
- New era for recycled crushed glass in roads
- Demand-driven end market development and infrastructural investment
- Strategic policy alignment with COAG export bans and NSW/Federal policy
- Innovative contract monitors environmental benefits
- Demonstrates cost-effective sustainable outcomes.
BACK TO NEWS