This course scheduled to take place on 24 March 2021
Price: $440 incl GST
Duration: 9:00am - 12:30pm
This program provides a non-threatening environment in which to explore issues that might be holding people back from aspiring to greater achievements at work. At the end of the program participants will have the confidence to explore leadership opportunities.
Who should attend?
Women who want to progress to a supervisory role and women ready to take the next step in their career.
- Gain the confidence to move into a supervisory role.
- Identify potential barriers to progress and remove them.
- Be able to relate to staff in a professional way.
- Build on existing knowledge and skills.
- Develop an action plan to achieve both management/leadership goals.
- Leadership skills – what does it take to be an effective leader?
- Current skills audit
- The six management functions
- The role of the leader
- Female and male leadership – is there a difference?
- Finding “The Confident You”
- Communication to match the role
- Explore gender issues
- Time Management - getting the job done
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Goal setting and career planning
- Developing a team
- Setting an action plan to progress to a leadership role
The facilitator will use group discussions, council case studies to assist you to transfer your learning to the workplace.
BACK TO MAIN PAGE