Business Storytelling in Local Government
Price: $440 incl GST
Duration: 9.00am - 12.30pm
Business Communication - Sharpen your Communication Skills.
This business communication workshop will teach you how to harness the power of a good story to influence colleagues, team members, clients and customers, stakeholders, sponsors and funders. Use stories to tap into their imagination and interest and translate facts and case studies into exciting concepts they can identify with.
This intensive business communication course is packed with easy to apply techniques, how-to-steps, templates and examples. Discover why organisations across a variety of industries have embraced storytelling – why it works and what it can do for you.
This business communication workshop will cover the following content:
• Expanding and contracting your story.
• Getting comfortable telling stories.
• Moving stories into multiple media.
• Incorporating storytelling in your organisation.
On completing this business storytelling workshop participants should be able to:
1. create compelling stories using a range of practical methods and best practices.
2. share your story in a range of circumstances using different media.
3. keep stories fresh and engaging.
4. bring storytelling into work: understanding the best context and most effective use of stories in your organization.
Who should attend?
This business communication workshop is suitable for management and staff of Local Government who are looking to develop their storytelling techniques.
This business communication workshop will be delivered as an interactive face-to-face workshop. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and have them answered by an experienced facilitator.
BACK TO MAIN PAGE