Price: $440 incl GST
This interactive program is designed to give participants a good understanding and knowledge in providing the best service possible.
The aim of the training is for participants to be able to deliver service that is prompt, friendly, courteous and efficient. Excelling in customer service through continuous improvement, external benchmarking, new technologies and actively seeking feedback from customers.
Who should attend?
Those staff working in council who deal with any type of customer.
- Who are our customers?
- How to ensure a professional approach to customer care
- Listening skills
- Questioning skills
- Effective telephone techniques
- Using appropriate assertiveness techniques
- Dealing with complaints and difficult or aggressive customers
- A seven step plan for dealing with difficult situations
- What is ‘value added’ service
- How to delight your customer.
The facilitator will use group discussions, council case studies and local government oriented examples, to help you transfer your learning to the workplace.
BACK TO MAIN PAGE