This course is scheduled to take place on 9 February 2021 or 19 May 2021
Price: $440 incl GST
Register to attend
This practical workshop will develop participants’ skills in writing persuasive proposals, submissions and grant applications.
Who should attend?
Staff at all levels, particularly those responsible for developing grant applications.
- Public/ private partnerships
- Corporate social responsibility- where do governments fit in?
- Interaction with your target market -social cohesion
- Review council funding policies and procedures – do they need to be looked at?
- Inter-council communication on funding applications
- Internal evaluation processes
- Sustainability – what happens after the funding?
- Advocacy, networking & relationship management outside
- Crowd funding for local government
- Bequests for local government
The facilitator will use group discussions, local government case studies to help you transfer your learning to the workplace.
Participants are encouraged to bring in samples of their work, or a current project, to receive guidance and feedback during the workshop.
Local Government NSW has a range of experienced facilitators who use discussions, case studies and local government-oriented examples to help transfer learning to the workplace. Facilitator details will be available prior to the course.
BACK TO MAIN PAGE