This course is scheduled to take place on: TBA
Price: $440 incl GST
Duration: 9.00am - 12.00pm
HR and Leadership teams are faced with a myriad of priorities every day. This workshop provides a structure and process to consider the relevant change management elements for introducing the Capability Framework in your council’s specific context. It offers a framework to consider the factors that support or detract program success and inform appropriate mitigation strategies.
During the workshop you will create a roadmap for operationalising your Capability Framework to maximise implementation success. Importantly, this workshop assists you to build a strong business case for whether to implement the Capability Framework in your council.
Just a hint, previous attendees tell us that there is a great deal of value in having more than one person from your council attend so you can discuss together.
Who should attend?
HR, Learning and Development, Recruitment and senior staff, responsible for, or involved in, the development and implementation of a Capability Framework.
The workshop uses a structured Capability Framework Implementation Road Map for your decision-making and change management process covering the following topics:
- Preparation and Planning
- Uncovering the Vision and Purpose for your Capability Framework
- Understanding current priorities and where the Capability Framework fits
- Identifying and recognising your stakeholders and influencers
- Communication strategy
- Where, when or if to begin
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Have a clearer understanding of where a Capability Framework fits in your people management priorities
- Have had the time and guidance to consider implementation within your broader organisational context
- Have created a vision for where the Capability Framework fits in your organisation
- Understand the steps and resources required to implement your Capability Framework
- Have the skeleton for your implementation plan and Road Map to success
This workshop is highly interactive. The facilitator will guide you through a structured process where you focus on your council’s specific circumstances. To apply the learning and assist participants transfer these skills to the workplace, the facilitator will use individual/same council reflection time, group discussion and feedback to build on learnings.
All participants will be given a worksheet to use and take away.
BACK TO MAIN PAGE