Powerful Presentation Skills
Why this Program was created?
Getting up in front of any audience can be challenging. Presenters can be nervous and under prepared. Most audiences are bombarded with words and easily distracted. This makes presenting tough. But it does not have to be that way.
This pragmatic, half-day workshop equips you with the skills to be clear, concise and confident whenever you speak in public.
By the end of this workshop, you will learn how to:
- structure easy to understand and easy to remember messages
- use your non-verbal skills to build rapport and reinforce your messages
- anticipate audience questions and think on your feet.
- Benchmarking individual skills
- Being purposeful and audience centred
- Structuring memorable messages and anticipating questions
- Thinking on your feet
- Using non-verbal skills effectively.
Participants receive resource materials and individual feedback on their presentation styles.
BACK TO MAIN PAGE