Cost: See the registration form for pricing.
This course provides an introduction to property management in local government for people new to the role and others who require an understanding of this function.
It provides an overview of the four main types of land and four functions that apply to this land and identifies they key legislation and resources.
Property 101 has an indicative duration of one hour and covers 7 topics, these include:
- Your overarching responsibilities as an employee of Local Government
- Council Land and it’s functions
- Valuing and Acquiring land
- Key legislation
- Internal and external stakeholders; and
- Delegations, decisions and policies.
Property 101 is a self-paced learning resource that is available online.
This online individual self-paced module can be completed over a 12-month period.
Duration: 30 minutes plus a quiz
BACK TO MAIN PAGE