WHS Awareness for Staff
This e-Learning module will give participants a basic understanding of the fundamentals of work health and safety and the role of workers, their supervisors and regulatory bodies play in keeping workplaces safe.
This course will ensure staff have the necessary knowledge and understanding of their responsibilities under the WHS Act (2011). The module incorporates group discussions, council case studies and Local Government oriented examples to help transfer your learning to the workplace.
By completing this program, participants should be able to:
- Understand key terms associated with WHS
- Understand the WHS regulatory framework and the concept of duties
- Understand the role WHS plays to create safe workplaces and reduce incidents
- Understand the importance of consultation and how it can be used to reduce incidents
- Understand the importance of incident reporting and the Return to Work function.
The module is tailored to local government staff and will provide relevant local government examples derived from HR professionals, to help transfer the learning to the workplace.
This online individual self-paced module can be completed over 12 months.
Discounts apply to 20 or more licences. Contact [email protected] to enquire.
BACK TO MAIN PAGE