WHS for Supervisors and Managers
The aim of this workshop is to enable managers and supervisors to understand their WHS obligations under the WHS Act (2011).
This course will allow managers and supervisors to have the necessary knowledge and understanding of their responsibilities.
At the conclusion of the program, participants should be able to:
- Understanding their WHS legal obligations
- Understand the definition of what reasonably practicable means
- Understand the penalties for failing to comply
- Recognise what due diligence is and what officers need to do to fulfil their obligations
- Understand the role of supervision in supporting WHS and how to effectively perform it.
The module is tailored to local government staff and will provide relevant local government examples derived from HR professionals, to help transfer the learning to the workplace.
This online individual self-paced module can be completed over a 12-month period.
Discounts apply to 20 or more licences. Contact [email protected] to enquire.
BACK TO MAIN PAGE